CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, October 10, 2005

i dont care.
im going to whine cos its my blog.
but really, skip this post. its gonna be damn irritating.

so i woke up at 5am this morning. wanted to change and go to the airport ALONE (my sis doesnt wanna cos she has work and shes watching some jazz concert after work, and my mom says its too early.) to pick my brother up and then head for work. and then i remembered that i promised him i wont pick him up and no surprises this time. (we werent supposed to send him off 2 years back, but my mom really wanted to go so my sis and i decided to go) anyway. so i didnt pick him up cos his FRIENDS are going.

so he FINALLY called me around 7ish just now at night. he was on his way to town. i was at funan. so anyway i brought the maharishi shirt out incase i was meeting him tonight. and i suggested to meet him in town just to pass him the shirt and then i will go home. i mean hello i havent seen him in like almost 2 years and the thought that we are like inhaling the same singapore air is damn exciting. but NO! he said since hes meeting us (the family minus my dad.. dont ask me why.) tomorrow night for dinner, i might as well pass it to him then... WHY? cos he was out with his FRIEND! and i know her. but thats not the point. the point is he doesnt want to meet his supposedly baby sister even when they're in the same area after not seeing her for almost 2 years! ohmygosh i feel so loved as a baby sister.

maybe my sister was right. dont expect much from him cos he wont be free enough to spend time with us. why did i even think he would wanna meet me for a short while.

tomorrow.... tomorrow..........

anyway i went to funan just now. quite funny.

i saw this CPU and a big tag next to it that says.. "$35"

d: wahh.. now computer so cheap ah?
w: its a CPU cover hello??!!

anyway i didnt know i can get to meet so many (okay lah only 2) people in funan.. woohoo its a cool place. i saw my favourite camera again and fell in love again. ah so freaking gorgeous. $640. anyone wanna donate to the aid-daphne-get-her-dream-cam fund?

im still deciding whether i should get an ipod. whether or not the 20gb or the 4gb nano. reason being, i want the 20gb just cos katespade has this damn nice ipod cover. and i wanna get the nano cos i saw this damn nice nano skin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home